Monday, March 19, 2012

Last Month to This Month...Where has the Time Gone?

Quite frankly, I'm not sure where the time is going!!! I do know one thing...it's going quickly. I'm going to have to backtrack quite a bit to get caught up, aren't I?

On February 5th, we went to my parents to celebrate my birthday which was on the 4th. It was another opportunity for Keira to dress up and see her cousin, uncle and, for the first time, her aunt.
I look at these photos and can't get over how much she has changed. As of yesterday we have been together for ten weeks....ten weeks! The above photos were taken when we had been together for four. The ones below were taken this past weekend on March 17th.
This child takes my breath away. She is such a character - a smile, a laugh or giggles are always just around the corner. And look out, because they are contagious!