Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer Time and the Living is Easy...

I love the summer. It's as simple as that. I love the weather. I love the clothes (or lack thereof). I love the food. I love the activities. Does it get any better? We've had a great summer so far. It's been easy and relaxing. Swimming lessons, bike rides, splash pads, sandboxes, paddling pools, walks, spending time with friends. Nothing fancy....just being. I love it. That's the way it should be! Our only glitch was multiple A/C difficulties resulting in just shy of four weeks of no A/C. Not really a great summer for that, but we managed. Luckily we had a one week stretch during the breakdown period where the weather was more reasonable, plus for the most part the evenings did cool off somewhat....somewhat. It's back up and running and was covered under warrantee, whew! All is good. We're enjoying this season. For Keira it's the season of learning to walk. It's great she can be barefoot and in lightweight clothing or in the water or in the sand. Lot's of fun! She is loving this season too!