Friday, January 4, 2013

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

I am sure we have had more snow to date, than we had during the entire winter last year. And, when I actually wrote this, we haven't hit January yet! It just keeps coming down! It certainly looks beautiful but it is tough on little legs bundled up in a snowsuit. Thank goodness for a decent sled and a mom willing to pull it! ;-) A certain little someone loves to be outside but does NOT like the hassle of winter attire. Putting on the snowsuit can be quite the chore even though Keira appears to like it. I get quite the show! Once outside things usually brighten up even though she doesn't like the lack of mobility. Keira, like her mom, prefers the summer months when one can slip on a pair of sandals and go! ;-)


Do I REALLY need all of these extra clothes?

















In case you haven't figured it out, Mom...
I don't like putting on my snowsuit!

Trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue!

You REALLY expect me to help with the shovelling, Mom?!?

 



It was a milder day so one mitt came off...problem is (see below), she didn't like getting any snow on her fingers! 

Snow on my fingers?!? Oh dear! Help, Mom!!!


Ok - I'm done! Time to go inside!
Rosy cheeks from outdoor play - love it!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I remember those days! She is so adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the play by play!

I remember these days well. It get's much easier when they can help with putting all the stuff on and off. But...then you're at the stage of getting them all dressed only to hear, 'Mom! I have to go potty!'

Oy! Bring on summer! I'm with you!

Catherine (Catherine's Chatter)

Catherine said...

I remember those days too! Now it's the challenge of getting all dressed (much easier!) only to hear , 'mommy, I have to go potty. : o)

Joanna B said...

Oh my word, how cute is she in her little snowsuit?? Mackenzie doesn't like the snow on her hands either... I don't either, come to think of it! Ha!